วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sony HTCT500 3.1 Speaker System with Complete Built-In A/V Receiver (Black)


Great alternative to wires running all over the place!, (What's this?) Thank You Crutchfield & Amazon for partnering on a great transaction. Amazon for helping me compare prices, features and user reviews and arriving at the descision to buy the sony soundbar. Crutchfield for having a great price and shipping in a timely manner. I recommend the SONY HTCT 500 3.1 SOUNDBAR for everyone who does not wish to run 5.
Great small sound system!, (What's this?) This soundbar with receiver and subwoofer does NOT replace a true surround sound system... however for what it does, it was worth the money and its compact space helps a lot! When switching between inputs on the receiver, it can get a bit slow to switch the components on using the Sony "BraviaSync" technology, but I also like that it does turn everything on and to the right input... All-in-all, very satisfied.
unnecessarily complicated, (What's this?) sound is good for apartment, however it's another sony. proprietary connection sound bar to amp. if the length isn't right for you, then you're sol. doesn't play nice with my panasonic tv and sony bd player. you don't get more for paying a premium to get the sony name anymore.
Just what I needed., (What's this?) After looking at different models of sound bar models I decided on this item based on prior Sony purchases, brand reputation and price. For my small room I was looking for something to give me much better center, left and right channel surround. This product couldn't be more satisfying, especially for the price. The sound is crisp and clear. TV shows and movies are so much more fun to watch in HD now that we have great sound. The setup is one of the most simple I have ever done. The added bonus that the remote controls can be picked up by either the subwoofer or the sound bar make it really nice for tucking the sub away. I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking to add some much needed clarity in their sound over TV speakers and doesn't want to break the bank on a full receiver/speaker setup that has a million feature they would probably never use.
Happy, (What's this?) Like others I was surprised at the size of the box that it was delivered in, but soon understood why. This system was not hard to set up, only problem I can not get the remote control to recognize the directv box. Would appreciate any input on that. The sound is awesome compared to the sony tv, however don't expect surround sound. I was expecting more separation left and right, maybe i don't have it tweaked right. Still very happy with this product.
Topnotch -- for what it is, (What's this?) This isn't a surround-system, but that's ok. I'm not a fan of drilling holes in walls to run speaker wire. Nor do I like having 5 or 7 or 10 speakers throughout the room. There's nothing good enough anywhere on tv for that kind of overkill, and I don't care for movies driven by sound effects. For my purposes, this system provides plenty of crystal-clear TV volume with adequate bass response from the subwoofer. It features a fairly simple interface with my other components. Once again, Sony has done a great job.
sound bar for bedroom, (What's this?) I bought this for our bedroom.
It works great. We have a full blown surrond system in our media room. This is not that. I didn't want that for our bed room. You can't beat this for the money.Our tv sounded ok before.but now i don't want to watch anything without it on. it's real good for the money. Very happy with this purchase.
Mixed feelings, (What's this?) I bought this to replace a Bose 3-2-1 which I really hated. I wanted a sound bar because of limited space and unwillingness to deal with rear speakers. This Sony had *just* enough inputs to integrate in my system. So in those respects it has been fine, and the cost is low as well. But there are issues:

1. It doesn't work smoothly with my Logitech Harmony One remote and often gets confused.

2. Sound levels and quality seem to jump around a lot.
Sony HTCT500 Soundbar, (What's this?) I've researched these soundbars for a couple months before I finally decided to go with the HT-CT500. Very easy to hook up, although it could have used a better manual for explaining all the options and features. I got most of my help from fellow customers on the AVS forums.

I can crank up the volume without any distortion which is great.
Step up to the soundbar, (What's this?) The room where I watch tv is not large and the idea of several satellite speakers strewn about the room didn't sound appealing. The sound bar is just the thing. Perhaps it's not as enveloping as multiple speakers but for what I need, it's fine. It really sounds great on PS3 with games.

  • Upconversion to HDMI
  • Design match with BRAVIA TVs
  • 5 HD inputs-3 HDMI with Active Intelligence, 2 component
  • S-AIR ready, multi-room listening with optional S-AIR accessories
  • Icon-based GUI with video upscaling to 1080p from analog SD sources

  • Upconversion to HDMI.Design match with BRAVIA TVs.5 HD inputs-3 HDMI with Active Intelligence, 2 component.S-AIR ready, multi-room listening with optional S-AIR accessories.Icon-based GUI with video upscaling to 1080p from analog SD sources. Experience surround sound with fewer speakers and wires. Add in the full functionality and connections of an A/V receiver and bring excitement to movies and video games. Featuring five HD inputs, three of those HDMI connections with Active Intelligence, S-AIR multi-room audio capability, on-screen user interface, set-up, control and connectivity of the home theater has never been easier. Its flat TV centric design allows the sound bar to blend in.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น