วันจันทร์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung HT-X70 DVD Home Theater System Can't rate it zero stars or I would


No problems so far!, Ordered this to go with a new Samsung 56" LCD DLP also purchased right here. Easy hookup plus the remotes are the same for both units. To tell you the truth, I have not used it for anything but DVD playback so I don't know yet what CDs will sound like. When we built our home 13 years ago, I recessed 4 Bose speakers high in our very large livingroom and have hooked them up to the HT-X70, along with the center channel speaker and the sub woofer. When watching an action movie with explosions and other warfare sound effects, you can FEEL the sound as much as hear it--it's great! The DVD player makes our regular DVDs really come to life with sharp, vivid images. For $300, I could not be happier with the purchase, plus the shipping was FAST and delivery trouble free! I would not hesitate to use Amazon again---very happy and satisfied with the whole experience.
Good Performer, This was the first home theatre system I have owned, and did not know what to expect for $300. I bought a 50" Samsung Plasma and saw that this was recommended and took the gamble. I was not disapointed, the sound is great for our 20 x 15 room. I replaced the rear speakers with in ceiling speakers and placed the center and front speakers by the TV, and the sound is very good for my untrained ear. Very good for the price.
My only real complaint is when switching the TV and receiver on together, the receiver directs the sound to the TV rather than the receiver, but two remote button pushes resolves that problem.
Outstanding value! no AM radio, ALL THIS FOR $300? wow! I am extremely happy with the purchase. I upgraded from a JVC home theater in a box. It cost me $200 but was ugly, cheap looking, sounded horrible. This samsung is beautifily paired with my 56" DLP and Stand. The sound is adequete. Pretty good with music, really good on movies. I actually jumped the first time I watch an action movie in sourround. Very realistic.

Only complaint - No AM Radio.
GOOD, (What's this?) I BOUGHT THIS AS A GIFT FOR A FRIEND TO SUPPLIMENT THE SAMSUNG HI DEF LCD TV HE HAS. SOUNDS GREAT. WISH THE MINI-SPEAKERS HAD A MORE SECURE BASE ON WHICH TO REST.

FOR THE WIRELESS EFFECT OF THE REAR SPEAKERS HAD TO SHALL OUT ANOTHER $100 TO BUY THE SAMSUNG WIRELESS 'TRANSMITTER'.

MY LOGITECH WIRELESS Z5450 COSTS MUCH LESS YET WORKS EXCELLENTLY FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS.

COMPARATIVELY, THE SAMSUNG IS NOT BAD OVERALL.
Great Theater System!, (What's this?) Great system. It's as advertised. Can't wait to get it set up permanently down in the family room!

It's now Jan '09 and I love the system. The only "con" I have is something that I saw critiqued earlier. Who was the engineer that designed the speakers? God what a mistake. They would only stand up on a hardwood floor, with no breeze .... MAYBE!! My guess is he never set it up and tested it. I would put that engineer in the "box" that I put Tech Writers in! I plan on mounting small plates to the bottom of some of the speakers and that will solve my problem. I wouldn't recommend this only because of the speaker shapes. Otherwise, I love the setup.
Samsung HT-X70 Home Theater System, (What's this?) I was looking for a unit in this price range that sounded as if it delivered...and the Samsung HT-X70 delivered! The sound and picture quality is excellent! It's plenty adequate for my medium sized living room.
This sleek looking unit is easy to hook up and operate. It's true that the speakers (front R/L & rear R/L) are a little top heavy if set on the floor. However,they are easily wall mounted (they have mounting slots on back) which I did, and the added height also makes the sound more effective. One drawback is that the receiver only has one optical audio input, but this was overcome with an optical audio switch.
In the few weeks we have owned the X70,we have been enjoying watching our DVDs the way they were meant to be seen and heard, also it has been great listening to the stereo FM tuner.
This unit may not have huge speakers and all the adjustments in the world, but for the price you can't beat it. I recommend the
Samsung HT-X70 Home Theater System.
Samsung HT-X70 Home Theater System is a keeper!, We've had our HT-X70 TIB for over a year now and I can honestly say I've never really wanted any other product, or been overly disappointed with it's performance, since first hooking it up.

I research products very carefully before buying, so this product hasn't presented any big surprises. I'll admit to being somewhat surprised by our impression of the quality of sound produced though. I didn't expect it to be quite as good, considering the very small speaker wires included and the general TIB (theater in a box) concept.
lemons, Great system if it worked properly. Our first receiver would play the sound and video out of sync and would take forever to load one time and load it right away the next time. We exchanged the first one and it worked a little bit better but would make a loud humming sound, and would skip randomly for no reason with brand new media. Everybody seems to love samsung but we've had bad luck with this brand. Had a camera that died right after the 30 day warranty was up. We took the system back to the store and will never buy this brand again no matter how nice it may look.
Can't rate it zero stars or I would, I will never buy Samsung again. I bought the whole system less than 3 years ago. I sent the home theater back to Samsung 5 times for repairs. FIVE times, folks. It finally died a week ago. I took it apart and found one of the circuit boards had fried, and there were signs of smoke, burning, and sparking everywhere. Several components had burned and melted. Others were starting to pop and burn. We're fortunate that this thing did not catch on fire completely and burn our home down. AND--this unit was plugged into a huge, expensive surge protector specially designed for home theaters.

Peruse the Internet, and you will find this isn't an isolated problem. This unit suffers from bad engineering. and the same problems I had are recited all over the Internet from other consumers.

I also bought (at the same time), Samsung's flat screen, and the optical port went out within 1 year.

I also bought (at the same time), Samsung's blu-ray player. It was sent back and forth for repairs 4 times until I told them to give me a new one. Samsung sent a dented-up, scratched-up refurbished piece of crap. Eventually, after much arguing and escalating of the problem (along with threats of a lawsuit), they sent me a new upgraded version of the blu-ray player I purchased. Sometimes that unit works; sometimes it doesn't. Every time I buy a new blu-ray disc, I have to hook the unit up to a computer and install updates.

Forget it Samsung; I'm done with you.
Great value, sound pumps!, (

  • 1200 watts of total power
  • USB Host with JPEG, MP3, WMA, and DivX support
  • HDMI input and output with 1080i upconversion and CEC
  • Wireless ready
  • XM satellite radio ready

  • 1200 watts of total power.USB Host with JPEG, MP3, WMA, and DivX support.HDMI input and output with 1080i upconversion and CEC.Wireless ready.XM satellite radio ready. Imagine the allure of 1200 watts of audio power. Samsung's elegant HT-X70 Home Theater Audio System offers industry leading power, enhanced by Dolby Digital® and Dolby Pro Logic® decoders.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น