วันอังคารที่ 3 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Klipsch CS700 / CS-700 / CS-700 2.1 Home Theater with DVD and Wireless Audio


User beware this is not Klipsch quality!, (What's this?) I am and electrical engineer and I could not get this low end junk to work.
Great little system, big sound quality!, (What's this?) My husband and I purchased this system several months ago. We are using it on the main television in our family room with our new flat screen set.The sound is amazing. Crisp and clear with nice clarity.
Disappointed with the Klipsch CS-700, I bought the CS-700 with excitement as I have been a huge fan of Klipsch speakers for many years. After waiting a couple of days to hook this up, I found that I was truly disappointed in the sound quality. Set up was easy and I didn't run into any issues. But, no matter where I placed the sub, it sounded muffled and loose. There was a lot of vibration as if the box was not built well. I really wanted to love this system. After trying everything for almost the full 30-days, I returned it for the Sony Blu-ray Home Theater System and fell in love with that instead. Guess it all worked out for me.
More bass than Bose 3-2-1, I've owned both the Klipsch CS700 (still own) and the Bose 3.2.1 Basically they are both awesome for what they are (a 3 speaker set up) But they each are better than the other in one way. The Bose is a little bit cleaner sounding but the Klipsch has much more bass. I like to feel the explosions in movies so I chose the Klipsch over the Bose. The Klipsch's sub-woofer is also wireless (doesn't need to be plugged into the system, only to a power outlet) which is very nice when deciding where to put it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars not 5, is that the Bose still has a slightly cleaner sound. But if I was reviewing the Bose I would give it 4 stars because of the lack of bass.
Wonderful system, (What's this?) I purchased this last week from Amazon (One Call) and it was easy to hook up except missing one cable for my set-up. I did need assistance from someone else to program the remote. I find this system to be amazing for the price. Very powerful speakers. I Love it and would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Big, big difference from TV speakers, I bought this set as an open box return from another website, so I got a very good price. Up until now, I had only used the speakers built into the TV, so I don't have any reference to compare to other systems.

This is a good looking system. It was very simple to set up, including the wire hook-ups from the cable box and to the TV.

The difference in sound from the TV to the system is night and day. I showed my wife the difference by muting one and turning on the other back and forth, and it was just amazing.

Two small complaints. The DVD player is slow to respond to remotes. Changing the inputs has about a 4 second lag, and there is no way I have found to skip or delete any of the 6 input options( Aux 1, Aux 2, AM, FM, Disc, TV). That leads to the 2nd complaint, not being able to program an activity through my universal remote to watch a DVD. When I try to set up "Play DVD", the remote turns on the system and TV on, but can't seem to get the right input selection, likely due to the lag. The Logitec 880 remote does work control all the functions of the unit, it is just the activity that I can't set up. I have emailed Klipsch to see if there is a firmware upgrade that may address this lag.
** Update- Both of these complaints were due to user error.
Great sound in a small system, The system sounds much larger than it is. Very good quality sound. Right now, it's in for repairs after about 18 months. DVD kept freezing after about an hour of playing. It's a little slow in responding to the remote commands also. Repairs are hard to get, because almost no one works on these units. Had to send it back to mfg. repair shop. Flat repair cost of $175 regardless of problem, plus about $25 shipping each way ($225 total). So, that's about 1/3 of the original cost ($699). I like the unit, but I think I would try a different brand next time. Onyko has received very good ratings.
Fantastic Small System!, Just wanted to throw in my two cents. I have been looking for a 2.1, 3.1, or soundbar setup in my living room. While I have a few top quality components (SVS Sub, some Energy Speakers) I simply do not have the space for a full 5.1 setup right now. I have been researching different items for months and last week finally started my journey to listen to them and see how they do.

The first place I went was my local Sony store. While I figured I'd be able to hear the CT 100 just about anywhere, I wanted to hear the CT 500 in comparison. I could sum up both systems with a word "tinny". I'm not sure what other people are hearing or maybe it was the room that washed out the sound but, I was hugely unimpressed. The sound field seemed to be directly in front of the CT 100 and the CT 500 while slightly better did nothing to wow me.

The next place I went was a local Hi Fi shop to see what they had available. There, they had the Polk Soundbar, though I am uncertain to which model. The sound, while better then the Sonys again left me unimpressed.

  • Amplifier power Subwoofer - 200W continuous; Speakers - FTC rated 75 W/channel continuous, 2 channels driven, <=1% THD+N.
  • Frequency response 30 Hz to 20 kHz +- 3dB
  • Inputs Audio - Digital - Coax, optical; Analog - Line Level / Video - Aux1 - Composite, S-Video; Aux2 - Composite, S-Video, USB;
  • Crossover 125 Hz, 24 dB/Octave
  • MicroTractrix High-frequency Horn; midrange 3 paper cone in each of 2 satellites; subwoofer 8 downward firing

  • Amplifier power Subwoofer - 200W continuous; Speakers - FTC rated 75 W/channel continuous, 2 channels driven, <=1% THD+N..Frequency response 30 Hz to 20 kHz +- 3dB.Inputs Audio - Digital - Coax, optical; Analog - Line Level / Video - Aux1 - Composite, S-Video; Aux2 - Composite, S-Video, USB;.Crossover 125 Hz, 24 dB/Octave.MicroTractrix High-frequency Horn; midrange 3 paper cone in each of 2 satellites; subwoofer 8 downward firing. Channels of surround shouldn't necessarily define Home-Theater. The overlying factor is the quality of sound to match the superior image of your HDTV screen. That's why the Klipsch CS-500 home-theater virtual-surround system should be home in your home. The CS-700 is a compact 2.1 home theater system with a wireless subwoofer and Dolby Virtual Speaker technology. Incorporating 60 years of audio expertise, it is designed to deliver the most powerful, most lifelike virtual surround sound performances on the market. The system's wireless subwoofer and easy set up also make it one of the most flexible. The CS-700 features exclusive KlipschCast wireless technology. Therefore, not only does it wirelessly transmit CD-quality audio to its local 200-watt subwoofer (with 8" bass driver), but also to other KlipschCast products such as the award-winning Klipsch (optional) RoomGroove iPod speaker. Sold separately, the RoomGroove requires no wiring beyond a power cord and has a retractable iPod dock. Alone, each product is engineered to be a top performer in its category; together, the CS-700 and one or more RoomGroove units let users build" a high-performance multi-room audio system that wirelessly streams music, TV or movie sound all over the house. The CS-700 home theater's A/V center has an up-converting DVD player that is capable of delivering a 1080i resolution via its HDMI output, so the signal matches the amazing resolution capability of an HD television.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น