วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Bose 3·2·1 GS Series III DVD Home Entertainment System - Silver


Turn up the bass! Wait...I can't!, I bought this unit because I wanted the Bose surround sound without the rear speaker wires. Unfortunately, I was disappointed right out of the box. I had no idea that you can't adjust the bass level of this unit. Really?! There's no adjustment for the bass on a surround sound system from Bose?! Money wasted.
DO NOT BUY IF YOU WANT TO WATCH DVD'S, We too thought this was a great system... But after a year or so it stopped playing dvds.. comes up with error unsupported dvd format...and this is on every single dvd we have tried..brand new movies, rentals etc..
We'll see, I can't believe this product is still on the market. I bought one of the first generation units, had nothing but problems, and had the WORST customer service from Bose. I will NEVER buy another product from Bose. Read the reviews and decide for yourself. Horrible service from what I thought was a quality high end brand.

I'm updating my original one star review.
Big Fan of 321 (with one major complaint), I bought my first Bose 321 system about 15 years ago. I was in a big-box store, shopping for a 5.1 system, when the Bose kicked on behind me, and I thought the store had hired a string quartet. I ended up spending about twice (or more) than I originally intended, but never regretted the purchase. I used the 321 as my music system in the living room, as well as for the DVD player. I loved the sound. The DVD player could be a little fussy, but most disks played without problems. Finally, after over a decade of great service (and probably thousands of hours of use), the disk player started to give out. I suspect the drive mechanism was getting old, but perhaps the optics were funky. In any case, I decided to get a new system, but figured I'd give Bose a call to see about their options. The customer service people, there, were very helpful, and ended up sending me a brand new system at a deeply discounted price (in exchange for my old system, which they refurbish). So far, so good. I've read reviews from people complaining about a fussy DVD drive, but I've used the new 321 for some pretty funky disks and they've all been read flawlessly. The sound of the new system is even better than the original.
Good for movies, not for music, I bought this product a year ago. Before this i had not any experience in home teather or any hi-fi product. I just bought this because my wife and i saw the demo at Best Buy and it seemed really great!. When i arrive home and setup all the components (including ps3 connection via optical audio) i tested first with music from the ps3 (mp3 and aac files at 320 kbps and normal CD's) and what a disappointment!!!!!!! music sound detailed in highs and lows but immediately i felt something was missing, like the body of the music with all songs i tested.
Then tested with movies, in this field the sound improved a lot but the thing is i wanted to use this more for listening music (70%) than watching movies (30%). So if you want to be thrilled with the sound of your music i think you must look for something else, im not saying it sounds like crap, but after six months i bought a Harman/Kardon avr1600 with HKTS20bq speakers and although it is a entry level system it sound better with both music and movies, so i moved the Bose to a secondary location and made the HK combo my main home teather system.

Pros:
- Made for people who don't want to know anything about wires, bulky speakers or specific audio setups.
- Small and attractive design
- Good for movies

Cons:
- Music does not sound rich.
- for what you pay you can buy better amplifier and speakers (even level entry)
- Does not recognize DTS Master Audio and Dolby True HD
- Limited audio input connections

After a year of experience i could say im sure that i won't buy again a Bose.
3,2,1...0, Had this system for about two months last year, as a friend moved South and left a load of stuff at my house. I was really excited to try this, as Bose has a great reputation...

However, and as I said, I did NOT purchase this unit...but like a lot of Bose products, the bang doesn't equal the buck. I hooked this system up to my TV and intially was very pleased. The more I listened, the more my ears hurt. The sound seemed to lack any real bass, just boom and really lack midrange. I found when I got to a volume that I could hear all the dialogue, I was blown away with ear-torturing low freq noise that was suppose to resemble bass, but wasn't. After about two weeks, I took the system down and put it back in the box for my friend. Ironic, when he came back for his stuff, he offered to give me this system. He had had the system for a couple months and came to the same conclusion!

Disclaimer...this might be really good in the right, smaller room. And I never really played around with levels, speaker placement, etc. Sounded terrible in my living room, however.
Great, (What's this?) I Love this system and everything about it. Great quality, Premium sound and etc.. A little bit more bass thats all it needs.
Home entertainment system, (What's this?) I have been using Bose products for almost 15 years and have been very happy with them in the past. On that experience I bought the GS series III home entertainment system. It hs been most disappointing. It is only marginally better sound that I get from my TV.
soso system, We bought this because my wife wanted less stuff on the shelf.I am disapointed with it.Have to have the system real loud to get any effects.The guy told me recently ,they don't work well for home theater.The best thing is a reciever,hook everything to it.So sorry I wasted $1,000 .
I want to return these items, (What's this?) I just bought these items tw0 days ago, and yesterday they showed a $150.00 cheaper price. I want my money back. I want to send them back or get US 150.00 per unit.

  • DVD/CD player with HDMI output, AM/FM tuner
  • Video upscaling up to 1080p,
  • Simplified setup: Just three wires and a power cord.
  • Our popular 2-speaker DVD home theater system for medium-sized rooms

  • DVD/CD player with HDMI output, AM/FM tuner.Video upscaling up to 1080p,.Simplified setup: Just three wires and a power cord..Our popular 2-speaker DVD home theater system for medium-sized rooms..

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น