วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Bose 3-2-1 GS DVD Home Entertainment System - DVD surround system - radio / DVD - graphite gray


Great Sound, Great Player, This is a great sound, you think how can 2 speakers have a 5.1 surround sound, well it can. I mean the depth, sound is rich in quality. Pro's: Great sound, 3D depth, sounds like your in the theater. DVD player is a great player. Con's: The worst con is that it does NOT support progressive scan out put, just regular Video cables, and S-Video.
BEST SYSTEM EVER, I just bought this system for my livingroom. I use to have a surround sound system with like 5 speakers and the speakers werent that great and were everywhere in the room. This 3-2-1 Bose System is easy to set up and only had 2 speakers and 1 subwoofer. If you have a small to medium size livingroom this is perfect. Its as if you were sitting at the movie theater. The system sounds so good and is also a dvd player, cd player and am fm radio. Its a dvd stereo system all in one. Im so glad I bought this product. You cant go wrong with this one.
SIMPLEMENTE INSUPERABLE!, el mejor stereo de todos los tiempos habando en serio vale por cada centavo q te cueste (no es realmente sonido envolvente) pero como stereo no creo q aya en el mundo algo que lo supere ami gusto yo le daria un millon de estrellas cuando lo escuches te daras de cuenta que no exagero.
Who knows!, Not really sure how the product is. I received it and set it up....very easy to set up. The remote did not seem to work. Called BOSE and was told it was the receiver and that I needed to call the place of purchase. Called them and was instructed what to do with the item. RETURN IT...and then they would send me another one. GREAT! We will see in a week if I receive another one and have the same problem.
REVIEW 8 YEARS AFTER PURCHASE, I PURCHASED MY 321 IN 2003, 8 YEARS LATER I'M STILL USING IT. THE DVD WORKS GREAT FOR STANDARD DVD'S. I CAN NOW RUN MY COMPUTER THRU IT. I AM PURCHASING A SONY BPD S770 BLU RAY DVD 3D PLAYER TO EXTEND THE USE OF THE 321 FOR MANY MORE YEARS TO COME. THE 321 DVD PLAYER DOES HAVE TROUBLE NOW WITH MUSIC CD'S, BUT I CAN USE MY COMPUTER OR SONY PLAYER FOR CD'S.
A Whited Sepulcher, I have had a Bose 3 2 1 system for about 5 years. I love the sound.

But the production of TV sound is inconsistent and sometimes cuts out either completely or in part. If I reboot it or go round back and wiggle connections I can restore the sound. This has been with my old satellite system and my current Verizon FiOS system (BTW, I LOVE FiOS... but that's for another day), and with new cables and various ways of cabling sound from the set top box to the Bose (e.e., digital optical cable, RCA plugs). I have called Tech Support, I have had the system to the repair shop, and now I am on Amazon shopping for a replacement for it. Now when I listen to the Bose I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, and enough is enough.

But when there is sound, it is wonderful...
Bose 3-2-1 GS DVD, By A Customer
I was a little nervous at first purchasing this system because of some of the negative feedback I heard on other systems from Bose & the high price $1199. ABT electronics did throw in the $120 speaker stands for free which was nice. After I first installed the systems it did not sound as expected; but after some adjustments to the angle of the speakers and raising the bass and treble in the setup menu the sounds is terrific. As Bose states in their manual this system is meant to realisticaly recreate sounds, not overdue certain effects like many systems do. So far I have had great enjoyement listening to CD's and DVD's, Top Gun sounds better than I have ever heard it. The set-up was easy, including the stands it took 25 minutes and then another 30 min to understand all the menus.

  • Includes AM/FM tuning with 50 preset stations (25 FM, 25 AM)

  • Includes AM/FM tuning with 50 preset stations (25 FM, 25 AM). The Bose 3-2-1 DVD home entertainment system offers superb sound, elegance, and simplicity in an advanced home-audio setup. The system comes with a central DVD/CD media center, a pair of shelf speakers, a powered Acoustimass module (subwoofer), and everything you need to hook it all up with ease. Using Bose proprietary signal-processing technology, the 3-2-1 system provides improved spaciousness from stereo recordings and bold movie effects from Dolby Digital surround-encoded materials. Yet its few parts require little labor to set up, so you can enjoy your new system's performance right away.

    The DVD/CD player plays your DVD-Video movies and CD-based music, including MP3 files written to recordable CD-R or CD-RW. Disc features include repeat and random play, DVD parental controls, forward and reverse chapter/track skip, and scanning within tracks.

    The supplied shelf speakers employ Bose's Articulated Array system with a patented driver configuration to provide clear, lifelike sound and an even sound coverage not always possible with conventional designs.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น