วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sony HT-IS100 BRAVIA Theater Micro-System (Set of Six, Black) Fantastic


Only one thing to say "WOW!!", We'll get the bad out of the way first...You have all read already about the terrible location of the display screen. Heres a little note to sony, "What the hell were your designers thinking". I know in Japan space is limited, maybe there they are so close to the system you can see the screen. But here in America we usually will be sitting about 10' away from the unit. So not being able to see what your settings are on without getting up and going over to the unit is annoying.
Other than that, the sound is BIG, powerfull and clean. My neighbor came over, I turned on Star Wars and cranked it up..He then looked at me and said where are your speakers. I pointed to these tiny black things on my shelf and he was blown away as I was. I am by all means not an audio expert, but an average gadget tech guy who knows a good theater sound when he hears one. I hav'nt even played with the auto setup to balance the speakers yet. Out of the box the sound was excellent. My living room is 12'x 14'. It has HDMI inputs for my cable box, Blueray, and game system. Then one, yes only one, HDMI going to the TV. The Ipod dock is great but other systems have an on screen menu displayed like your Ipod. This does not, you need to control the ipod from the ipod itself. I did look at the Panasonic BT-300 7.1 Home theater System, actually bought that first and returned it the next day for this unit. The panasonic played music a little better but not nearly enough to make me want to keep it, I kept getting a hiss from the surround speakers.
This Sony is GREAT!!! If your thinking about it DO IT and you wont regret it. Plus I paid $249.00 at 6th ave electronics their website has it for $349.00 but they had an in store special. For that price I feel like I stole it from them. I have a feeling they are coming out with a newer unit and that is why I got it at the price I did. If you can get it at that price dont blink an eye.
Home Theater Phenomenon!!, (What's this?) Overall, very pleased with the results I've received from such tiny size product; however, it turns into a powerful "phenomenon" the minute I press that power button on my remote. I have it hooked to a Sharp 42" 1080P and PS3.
FYI- I am an electronic geek (started off as a DJ, now a guitarist/base player, have recorded albums in various studios in NYC, etc); and all I can say is that this is the 2nd best electronic investment I've ever made.
No better deal for $280, (What's this?) Got this system from J&R for sub $300. This system is truely awesome, regardless of price. Sony hit a homerun with this unit, crystal clear sound, nice bumpin bass, super small speakers, they amaze my friends with comments like "theyre smaller than bose" and "wheres the sound coming from". For the video game geeks out there, I have this system connected to a 72" full HDMI setup, cranked it up for Battlefield Bad Company, felt like I was truely in the action, sound was shooting range loud and still crystal clear. Grenades rattled the house, vibrated pictures off my fireplace mantle. If you want to be in the action, this will defintely do the trick. I was between this and the Onkyo HT series. Played around with the Onkyo's at FRY's, and am super glad I didnt waste the money, this system kicks.
Fantastic, (What's this?) I have a difficult time understanding how anyone could rate this system anything but 4 or 5 stars. Seriously, if they did they must have gotten a lemon. I received this system a couple of weeks ago and waited to set it up till we moved into our new home which we did this morning.
Awesome tiny GIANT, (What's this?) Speakers look like toys and when you first look at them you will definitely think over and over if you have done the right thing. We live in a town house(row house) so can't put in a real heavy sounding giant. Picked this and it is the perfect fit for my house. I am not really an expert at analyzing sounds from these equipment but to me this one sounds great. My neighbor has a Bose system which he paid $2700 and this was 1/10th the cost (~ approximately). So for 1/10th the cost it sounds close to 60% of Bose system(again, my assessment), can't ask more in terms of "bang for your buck".
Liked the product, (What's this?) I am impressed by the tiny speakers. The woofer is heavy and weighs 39 pounds. The product comes with the ipdo dock which is really great.
Fantastic Home Theater Sound !!!, (What's this?)
Big sound, small speakers, good price, (What's this?) The small speakers give out pleanty of great sound for a modest (12 X 16) open concept family room. The clarity of sound output for network programs (i.e. CSI) broadcast in 5.1 adds clear dimention to the experience. When watching sports in "sports" mode, the crowd is in the background, literally (from the rear surround sound speakers).

It's probably user ignorance, but PS3 blu-ray movies appear to come across in 2.0 rather 5.1 even though the PS3 is a Sony product, the system is a Sony product, and the TV is also a Sony product.

I'd recommend this product to anyone who wanted an unobtrusive system.
Excellent buy for a small house, (What's this?) Excellent buy for a small house, speaker size will sure amaze you. and setup was really simple. Bass is amazing. Really neat night mode button to turn down the bass immediately. It can be extended using the sony air-link that will make it completely wireless. Definitely recommend for someone who is not too much particular in sound dynamics (thats why gave it 4 stars), but just would like to get a good feel of a home theater system, which is easy to use. The ipod adapter is an add -on and works really well. It can be hooked up to your LCD to make navigation and selection easier. Its a really good buy.
HT-IS100 fits the bill exactly for my needs, (What's this?) I had a need to install a HTIB (home theater in a box) unit in the bedroom to enjoy movies on my recently installed 40" LCD Sony Bravia flat panel TV.

In researching various options, I was instantly attracted to this unit - simply for the tiny speakers it comes with. The more I researched this product, the more I wanted it. Sony had this product for $200 as a closeout on their website. Unfortunately, I couldn't get that deal. I opted to buy through amazon. The unit arrived promptly with no shipment damage.

This unit will not compete with a home theater setup you may have in your living room, it is perfect for a den / bedroom configuration. It has various HDMI inputs. I am currently using this unit with a Panasonic DVD recorder as well as a Western Digital HD media player. Both use HDMI cables. The TV is mounted on the wall.

  • BRAVIA Sync
  • S-AIR Multi-room wireless reciver/peaker capable
  • HDMI Active Intelligence 3 in/1out
  • Price is for 1 system: 5 golf-ball size speakers and a sub
  • 450 Watts (RMS) (50 x 5 + subwoofer 100 x 2)

  • BRAVIA Sync.S-AIR Multi-room wireless reciver/peaker capable.HDMI Active Intelligence 3 in/1out.Price is for 1 system: 5 golf-ball size speakers and a sub.450 Watts (RMS) (50 x 5 + subwoofer 100 x 2). The Sony HT-IS100 BRAVIA® theater micro system delivers intense, 5.1 channel surround sound from golf ball-sized speakers and is S-AIR-ready for multi-room listening (requires optional EZW-T100 S-AIR transmitter). HDMIâ„¢ connectivity supports 1080p performance for crystal clear screen resolution and smooth movement while BRAVIA® Syncâ„¢ offers one-touch operation of your compatible Sony entertainment devices. The HT-IS100 is also equipped with a DIGITAL MEDIA PORT (DMP) that connects to a range of optional accessories, including the supplied iPod® cradle (TDM-iP1). For added convenience, the Digital Cinema Calibration feature optimizes sound settings for your room at the push of a button.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น