วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Sony BDV-E770W Blu-ray Player Home Entertainment System [3D Compatible]


decent sound, but not very functional streaming, (What's this?) I found this system to be very slick in appearance and low on performance. the sound system is good, but the wireless only works about half the time, error messages, endless freeze ups and interrupted movies, not to mention buffering. I thought it was my connection until I bought a new television and its internet system is flawless by comparison. This is the last Sony for me.
can be an excellent entertainment center, With only a little help, this item can be a super entertainment senter.
1. if you enjoy real music, change the front and center speakers ( 2 inch speakers, whether Sony or Bose can not produce music below 200 hz..there is a mid range hole between the small speakers and the subwoofer..Use a good pair of speakers that have at least a 4 inch woofer.Klipsch or Energy speakers will do fine..
2. Do you like to feel the bass in movies..Change the subwoofer to one that has an amplifier (active subwoofer) klipsch or energy
3..the net gear ethernet wifi box is better than what sony sent...I dont use either, i sold sony's on ebay and used the money for a roku xd box..its wifi, connects instantly...
4.the e770w liked instantly to my toshiba tv...and my Harmony remotes works fine too
5. Love the wireless rear speakers..Wife friendly
6..now i have a custom e770w that i really love..I can undestand the dialog in movies.and feel the action movies.
7 connections.. my cable tv and the roku are attached to the tv..hdm1 1 and 3..the Sony is hdm1 #2 and alos has a fiber optic cable from the tv to the sony for cable/roku sound...
Not everything works, I do enjoy my Sony Home Theater system immensely. Once I got past the networking issues of being wireless (we finally went to wired to get Netflix properly) its really been a great system. The only real problem I've had is its external hard drive recognition. I originally bought the system to go with my Hitachi 2 TB drive.

Well this has failed miserably. The Sony has yet to read any drive connected to its USB port including flash drives. Nothing to date has read even with all the endless updates it does.
any upgrade available for iPod interface?, I purchased this from Best Buy (was able to get it cheaper than here...) and overall think this will be a good unit. The setup was okay but the quick start sheet that was in the box never tells you to put the quick start disc into the unit. Besides that glitch my only complaint about the features so far is that the iPod interface is non-existent. The Apple USB cord will plug into the front of the unit and your Sony remote will control the function of the iPod. But that's it. There is no display feature through your television so you have no way of navigating the iPod menus without looking at the iPod itself.

Is there a system upgrade that has actual display support for iPod? It's weird that my friend's Kia car stereo works better with my iPod than my Sony receiver.
Good System, (What's this?) Good system for the money. Like the wireless rear speakers. Passive subwoofer leaves a lot to be desired but gets the job done.
Solid replacement for previous Samsung HTIB that failed, When my Samsung HT-BD1250 HTIB system failed after 2 years (sound dropouts on wireless rear speakers, and finally failure to play any DVD or BluRay disc to completion), I began shopping for a replacement system with similar features: BluRay, 5.1 surround sound with wireless rear speakers, 'Net streaming capability for Netflix/Pandora, etc., and reasonable price point. My search led me to evaluate the newer Sony BDV-E780W, among others. I visited Best Buy for a hands-on demo, and stumbled upon a close-out deal for the previous year's BDV-E770W system...
Great System, But Can't Keep, (What's this?) This is a beautiful blu ray player, easy wifi connection, as well as a great audio system---but could not keep the rear wireless speakers connected to amp. Spent nearly 3 hours with different Sony techs trying to resolve by doing the same fix multiple times. A supervisor finally said the system has a problem and we could send for repair or return to Amazon. Didn't make any sense to send a new unit for repair, so we returned---thus the 3 stars. Too bad because the system otherwise was five stars plus.
My Best Buy, (What's this?)
Great, (What's this?) It is a great product. The only concern is when try to use the internet wireless feature. It takes too long to type.
EASIER SET UP THAN I THOUGHT, WHEN I FIRST GOT IT AND SAW ALL THE CABLES I STARTED TO HAVE SECOND THOUGHT, HOWEVER ONCE I STARTED SORTING UP
ALL THE PARTS I SAW HOW SIMPLE AND LOGICAL IT WAS. SO THAT WAS THAT AS FAR AS PLACING THYE COMPONENTS AND CONECTING THE WIRES.

THEN MY PAST BAD EXPERIENCES WITH POOR SOFWARE TO OPERATE THE EQUIPMENT CAME TO MIND AND I WAS PRAYING THAT THAT WILL NOT BE THE CASE AND IT WAS NOT I WAS TOTALLY IMPRESSED WITH HOW EASY SONY MADE IT TO SET UP THE UNIT, STARING WITH CALIBRATING THE SPEAKERS AND SETING UP PREFERENCES. SETTING UP THE WIRELESS NETWORKING WAS SO EASY THAT I KEPT THINKING THAT SOMETHING MIGHT BE WRONG BUT EVERYTHING WORKED JUST FINE (in networking menu choose to auto detect
network then it gives you 2 minutes to go to your router press the WEP button on the back of the unit AND THAT WAS IT IT WORKS!! SUGESTION: IF NETWORK IS NOT DETECTED JUST MOVE THE USB WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTER SO THAT THERE IS LESS OBSTRUCTION BETWEEN IT AND ROUTER SPECIALLY METAL.

  • Enjoy Blu-ray Disc movies in Full HD 1080p, including 3D Blu-ray Discs
  • Wireless S-AIR rear speakers minimize wire clutter
  • Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a remote with a free app
  • BRAVIA Internet Video for instant streaming of content from Netflix, YouTube, Slacker, and more
  • 1000 watt, 5.1-channel surround sound system with Blu-ray Disc player

  • Enjoy Blu-ray Disc movies in Full HD 1080p, including 3D Blu-ray Discs.Wireless S-AIR rear speakers minimize wire clutter.Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a remote with a free app.BRAVIA Internet Video for instant streaming of content from Netflix, YouTube, Slacker, and more.1000 watt, 5.1-channel surround sound system with Blu-ray Disc player. Experience movies in full HD 1080p resolution and powerful 5.1-channel HD surround sound including wireless rear speakers with the BDV-E770W 3D Blu-ray Disc home theater system. This great system minimizes movie wait times so you can begin watching faster than ever. You can also wirelessly stream Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Slacker, YouTube and more.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น