วันเสาร์ที่ 31 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

BOSE (R) 5.1 Lifestyle 38 Series III DVD Home Entertainment System ( Black )


Excellent, I always wished I should have Bose Home theater system and got one.
Its 38 series and its awesome. I recommend both, the product and the seller.
Product was in the original box all sealed.
the best, (What's this?)
for me this is something. I have used a pair of bose 901 serie vi reflecting speakers, and is the best you can get.
Never received it!, This was the worst on line buying experience I could have ever imagined. I ordered a Bose Surround Sound system from Amazon/Electronic Expo and the delivery date that UPS would deliver it was April 4. A week passed from the delivery date and I called UPS and Amazon to find out why my order had not been delivered. I was told to contact the sender, Electronic Expo, and a man named ARA told me that they would contact me in 1-7 days concerning the delivery. Another week passed and no one contacted me. I then called E.E. and spoke to ARA again and he said he would contact me in 1-7 days. I explained to him that is what he told me the previous week and that he did not call me in that time period. He began shouting at me and unfortunately I shouted back at him and nothing was resolved concerning the system delivery.

  • Proprietary technology in the Acoustimass module delivers powerful, low-frequency sound effects used in today's movies
  • uMusic intelligent playback system
  • Integrated DVD player provides playback of today's most popular audio and video content, DVD video , DVD-R, CD, CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 CDs
  • Includes - 4 Direct/Reflecting cube speaker arrays, Acoustimass module, Horizontal center channel speaker, Lifestyle media center
  • Advanced control integration allows one Lifestyle remote to control Lifestyle system functions and the most frequently used commands for your TV, VCR

  • Proprietary technology in the Acoustimass module delivers powerful, low-frequency sound effects used in today's movies.uMusic intelligent playback system.Integrated DVD player provides playback of today's most popular audio and video content, DVD video , DVD-R, CD, CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 CDs.Includes - 4 Direct/Reflecting cube speaker arrays, Acoustimass module, Horizontal center channel speaker, Lifestyle media center.Advanced control integration allows one Lifestyle remote to control Lifestyle system functions and the most frequently used commands for your TV, VCR. Experience the Lifestyle 38 Series III system a home entertainment system and innovative Bose technologies that will change the way you listen to movies and music. Direct/Reflecting cube speaker arrays deliver dramatic sound. A new, sleek center channel speaker integrates with the latest flat-panel televisions. And a new, smaller hideaway Acoustimass module produces the deep, powerful low notes that bring action scenes to life. It can digitally store up to 200 hours of music, while the uMusic intelligent playback system learns your taste in music.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น