วันจันทร์ที่ 19 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Samsung HT-X710 2.1 DVD/DivX HDMI/USB Home Cinema System (Set of Four, Black)


Overall Good Buy, I've had my share of home theater systems from large scale to small. This "mid size" model is not only modernly attractive, but has very respectable sound and function. Hook-up is easy, function is easy, and it is very compatible with the new Samsung HD TV I purchased making it a talked about item when company is over.
Happy that I made the buy, and would tell you it is worth the look if you are in the market.
Great value: good sound and a modern look at a decent price, (What's this?) Others have reviewed the technical specs well so I will focus on the things they did not spend much time on.
The unit is in my living room. I needed something that would be part of the furniture and not look like an obvious audio system. I needed it to sound good, but not be very loud. I also wanted very few wires and a small footprint unit that I could hide away.
Mini home cinema, Sounds good great bass much better than any TV sound. Great for bedroom or small living room.
Samsung Home entertainment center, Excellent product. Very easy to setup right out of the box. If you have a Samsung TV and are looking for total compatibility, you cannot go wrong with this product. I compared this 2.1 product and a leading competitor's 2.1 system and quite frankly, the sound was as good if not better and at a significantly lower price.Samsung HT-X710 2.
A great system with even greater features., Although the alternative aesthetic might throw off some customers, the fact of the matter is that this home cinema system is a great package. Video-wise, the upscaling is clean and sharp for HDTVs. Everything I've watched, I've seen significant improvement on the quality. I'm not very audio savvy, but the system produces great sound quality from what I can tell - no surround sound but the output is still crisp.

The real winner on this system is the number of input features. The iPod input is great; the only drawback is that the iPod works through the DVD Receiver and not the iPod itself so it lacks fast scrolling for those with large libraries. I also could not get Bluetooth Audio to work with my computer, but that's not a huge concern of mine. The best part is the USB input which can stream supported video formats straight off of the external drive - I used a Western Digital Passport 120 GB and could play movies straight off of it. Samsung definitely got it right for those who have the accompanying peripherals.

I'm a bit biased since I received my X710 during the limited time deal, but for those who can afford it, this is a great out-of-the-box system.
Very low reliability, (What's this?)
Perfect sound on a small price, (What's this?) The Samsung HT-X710 works perfectly with my 50" Samsung plasma. I think that what ever brad of TV one has you should get the same brand in a sound system or sounnd bar. Matching brands will give you the most function between the TV and sound system. Buy a optic audio cable and a HDMI cable to hook up the sound. Buy additional HDMI cables for each device (DVD, VHS or TIVO ) .
DVD great, sound ok, problems though, I have had this system for about 5 months. I agree with other reviewers, it was easy to set up, it looks GREAT, I love the quality of the DVD pictures (or could that be my Samsung Touch of Color 42" TV which I love?) however there are some problems with the design and functioning.

First of all, because the DVD inserts vertically on the top of the unit, I could not center it on a shelf so it looked nice as it hit the next shelf above. If you are wall mounting or putting it on a top shelf, this should not be an issue.
Good but won't fit a standard AV cabinet, This is a good simple all-in-one stereo system, as mentioned by others. The sound is fine and I think the nontraditional look is cool. The unit does not switch from one input mode to the next very quickly, but that is a minor issue to me.

The main problem I have is that the box and advertising would seem to indicate that the central unit can be placed 'upright', as shown in this image, or laying flat like a more normal system. Lies! The system is useless when laying flay; the DVD player makes a complete racket and you can't read the display on the unit. Therefore, if you need a home theater to lay flat in a standard AV cabinet then you must look for something else. If you want it to sit under your TV looking like it does in the image (as I do) then you should be fine.
Stylish and Chic Home Theatre in a Box, The touch of color looks really nice with my ln40a650. The iPod cradle was definitely a selling point for me. The Sound quality is great but some might find the 5.1 underwhelming compared to a "tru surround sound" experience. I love these speakers and DVD player. Their functionality is impecable. It really completes my Entertainment unit and looks very tasteful in my living room. What I especially like is that the unit ran me about FREE-NINETY-NINE!! I had to jump on that.

  • Dolby Digital and Dolby Prologic-II compatibility
  • 2.1 channel home theater system with an HDMI socket, an auxiliary input and a USB port
  • Includes 2 front speakers, 1 subwoofer and 1 A/V receiver
  • Total power: 400 watts
  • Supports DivX, MP3 and JPEG formats

  • Dolby Digital and Dolby Prologic-II compatibility.2.1 channel home theater system with an HDMI socket, an auxiliary input and a USB port.Includes 2 front speakers, 1 subwoofer and 1 A/V receiver.Total power: 400 watts.Supports DivX, MP3 and JPEG formats. You'll be impressed by the Samsung HT-X710 home cinema system's slick design, excellent feature set and incredible sound. The HT-X710 is made up of two speakers and a subwoofer, delivering the sort of top-notch sound quality you'd expect from one of the best home cinema systems on the market. Its shape and shape has been specially designed so that the HT-X710 blends into your living room instead of taking it over, and its total sound output of 400 W ensures sound is just as good with music as it is with films. The HT-X710 is compatible with a number of different DVD and CD discs and also supports DivX, MP3 and JPEG formats. It even comes with an extensive connections system, including an HDMI socket, an auxiliary input and a USB port, allowing you to hook up your external devices.

    2 ความคิดเห็น:

    1. About a year ago, my wife and I renovated our home in Fort Lauderdale. We wanted to enjoy a cinematic experience from the comfort of our own home, but we did not have a huge room to work with. Thanks to the team at Pure Audio Video, we got a beautifully designed room that looks and sounds far better than the local movie theaters! What I admired the most is that they listened to our priorities and delivered the room that we envisioned. Contact them today at www.pureaudiovideo.com or (954)-581-4434.

      ตอบลบ
    2. I just came to your post and reading above thing it is very impressive me and it is very nice blog. Thanks a lot for sharing this.
      home movie theater

      ตอบลบ