วันจันทร์ที่ 26 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

LG LHB335 1100-Watt Network Blu-ray Disc Home Theater System, Black


Works Excellent, Buy the Proper Cables, Though, I have had this product for a year. It works excellent, sounds great, much better than the HDTV speakers. Setup is a snap. Only one issue, but that was resolved quickly with a tech support call (a HDMI cable issue - not the LHB335). Be sure to use HDMI and/or fiber optic cables in order to ensure great sound quality (those "coax" cables have gone the way of "rabbit ears").

Please note that HDMI cables are notoriously fussy... I had to gently, and the key word here is gently, wiggle it (the HDMI cable end) a little bit to get a good connection.
Great features, (What's this?) I have had this theater system for a year and has worked perfectly. LG makes top quality products. I have this paired with a LG hdtv. Was easy to install and has well designed remote.
LG LHB335, (What's this?) Nothing against Amazon.
guess we lucked out! except for customer service!, We have had our home theater system since the end of January 2011. We havent had any noise or popping. As a matter of fact we have excellent sound.

Our living room is decent sized at just over 400sqft. We bought it so that we could hook it up to our projector. Which actually helped improve the picture quality of our cheap 800/600 native resolution Favi rio2 LED hd projector. We have the main speaker on the opposite side of the room from the dvd player itself so we had to add only a bit of speaker wire because it came with such a generous amount of wire already.

The reason for the 3 star rating though is two fold. First I don't like that we can't truly customize our own sound. You have to use presets.

Second, their customer service. I called because in watching a movie one day I had to switch the preset to another setting because I wasn't getting anything out of the front speaker. I thought it was odd but maybe it was just the one movie. It was family movie night so when I put in a second movie the same thing. This turned out to be nothing but the additional wire that we added had come loose, but none the less the kid that I was talking to was an absolute idiot. I figured out what the issue was while on hold with this brilliant individual. I hung up and oh lucky me he called back. I tried to explain to him that we had fixed it but he didn't grasp that and put me on hold again for 12 minutes without returning. I went ahead and held on because I knew he would just keep calling back.
Good Product, (What's this?) There were alot of negative reviews/ comments about this product and the heavy static that it produces but since I have purchase this product I have not had any problems with the speakers producing static, grainy or any other sounds that affect the quality of the sound. The only thing that I do not like is the fact that the device has a hard time reading blue ray discs. Not too bad, still like it.
you decide, (What's this?) Some of the speakers didn't work. Network connection didn't work. Sounds great for the two speaker connection that did work. Can't truly comment on the product since mine was delivered defective.
Great sound, but experiencing popping noise, Let me start by saying I bought this refurbished from woot.com for $179 not Amazon. I had read the reviews on Amazon regarding the whistling and popping noises but I thought for the price I would take my chance since it comes with a 90 day warrenty (being refurbished). The first thing I did when I opened the box was throw out the crappy guage speaker wire that is provided with the system. Not only was the length not going to work, but I had read from one review that changing the speaker wire eliminated the whistling noise. I used (probably overkill) 14 gauge speaker wire which barely fit in the speakers and the unit. Immediately after firing it up I watched SD/HD TV and Blu Ray. I have not heard any whistling sound at all, however, I do hear the popping noise when I switch inputs. I agree that it is not loud, but its noticable and a bit annoying, but I can get past it. Another thing that I dont like is that there is not a basic RCA (red/white/yellow) hookup.
Broke after 3rd use, I got this as a gift and the DVD player broke after using it the 3rd time. We watched the entire movie and at the end the DVD wouldn't come out and the system keeps saying "Please Wait" and its now usless. Tried contacting LG for assistance and even though its less then a year old I have to pay $69 for them to fix it. I wrote to the company stating I wouldn't by and LG product again and they never responded. I will definately try to fix on my own or go somewhere local but I will not by LG again.
Great speakers/QC issue still, I found this product by googling blu-ray home theater. This model was listed at 149.97 from Sears in Ohio. Looking at the retail and what others are selling this unit at I jumped on this deal. The unit was a floor room model. I know that sounds bad already, but the unit had never been plugged in or ever turned on. It was just sitting there to make the tv they were trying to sell look good. The other down side about this floor room model is that they no longer had the remote or the owners manual. With that said I knew what I was getting into.
Buy Anything Else, I have had this unit for about 14 months, so I know what's good and what's bad about this unit. The speakers aren't bad. The remote does not seem to send a signal well to the receiver, sometimes you're pressing the same buttons a few times before you get it to do anything. It's easy to set up and maneuver around.
Just recently the DVD player stopped recognizing the DVD on the tray. I've tried many many DVDs and Bluray but it keeps saying "No Disc." I've unplugged the unit and updated it since, but nothing's worked. Also, it takes between 30-60 min to update each time, even though I have a 15mbps download speed.
This unit seems to start slow and respond with lag or not at all to commands via remote. Batteries are not the problem here either.
If I could do it all over again, I'd buy the surround sound separately from the DVD/Bluray.

  • Standard DVD Up-Scaling
  • HDMI Input
  • NetCast, Entertainment Access
  • Silk Dome Speaker Technology
  • Blu-ray and DVD disc playback

  • Standard DVD Up-Scaling.HDMI Input.NetCast, Entertainment Access.Silk Dome Speaker Technology.Blu-ray and DVD disc playback. LG has redefined what to expect from home theater. This isn't speakers and a receiver in a box. With the LHB355 Network Blu-ray Home Theater System, you get unrivaled Blu-ray technology, out-of-this world sound and instant entertainment. More than making the most of your Full HD with Blu-ray, NetCast, Entertainment Access lets you directly tap into instant streaming movies, music and videos direct from the Internet to your TV.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น