วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Bose 3·2·1 GSX Series III DVD Home Entertainment System - Graphite


Great Product and Powerful Compact System, I have actually reviewed this system before, but since that time I have received an update from Bose for the system and have made extensive use of features of the Bose 321 GSX system.This system continues to work flawlessly in our living room (which is 25' x 15' with a cathedral ceiling). Sound is amazing and I have never heard any distortions. Watching movies on the system is a theatrical experience with just the two front Gemstone speakers and low tones rumbling from the Acoustimass module.
It is an excellent pairing with our HD television. Listening to music is equally as impressive (and that is to be expected with the Bose name). One of the most enjoyable features of this system is the uMusic system which allows you to digitally store your audio CD's in the system. It also allows you to categorize the music selections by genere, artist or album. I have organized my musical selections into 10 separate musical genres and programmed 4 of the 9 playlists that you can create.
Good and bad........., I am a Bose fan (you either love em or hate em) I own a CD wave radio and I also own an acoustimass 6 speaker system.

This one my wife bought me for our bedroom which I think is perfect, Probably the simplest system to setup- I am no audiophile, but the sound is great for my purposes- I do not care what Bose Technology says, You have to have surround speakers to the side or behind you for that immersive effect.

Things of note, You can go online and easily find a Hack to play PAL format DVD's this came in handy when my father sent me an old box set of DVD's from the UK (I live in Jamaica and use NTSC).
WHAT A SUPER SOUND SYSTEM!!!!!, (What's this?) I COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER SOUND SYSTEM. I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY IT AGAIN. THE PRICE IS PRETTY MUCH SET THOUGH.
The Toy, I have owned a Bose 3-2-1 for many years. Purchased it at Best Buy after doing homework for a "home theater" system for 3 years. I paid $1000.00 for my system and have been pleased all this time. It's over 10 years old and finally the CD/DVD player broke (won't open) but I have kept the system because I hooked my new DVD player to it and I also have my VHS player attached to it so movie watching is still a great experience.

We have loved this system so much we dubbed it THE TOY and it truly is awesome! My first movie purchase after I bought it (to tell you age) was Armageddon and that movie on this machine is really excellent.
Know what you are buying and you will like it, Here's my background in music and home theater. At one point I had a home with a 'music room' (isolated front room - no TV) which contained some nice furniture and was spacious - about 20x17. Had KEF 105.7 speakers, a tube amp, a good preamp - and it was great to just sit an listen to all types of music. It was a powerful system, pushing 300W (as I recall) into the KEF's. Then I moved and lost my 'music room' - but got a nice Sony DLP TV and added a Sony Home Theater, not a great one, maybe $500 total. This system was OK, but never really listened to it for music, it was just not the same as the KEF's. (Oh, these KEF's are floor standing, large speakers). They would totally dominate the room I have now, which is about 17x15. The Sony 5.1 system did OK as mentioned, but nothing to write home about. The other day I decided to do some research on the web on a new HTIB (Home Theater in a Box) system. Went to the Forums - all of them, and most had recommendations covering all sorts of pricing, and of course, it's what they purchased. Surprising to me, BOSE was not well thought of, and price always entered the equation. I had heard BOSE before in the BOSE store, and decided to check it out again.
Pleased!, (What's this?) We have had our system for about a week. Overall we are very happy. It is perfect for the size room we have. I am sure it is not as the same as true surround sound, but it sounds good to us. It was easy to set up. Has a helpful DVD for set up instructions and a manual that is easy to read. Comes with most of the connection cords that you will need (real plus!) We have not used the music storage system yet, but will try that soon. Music CD's sound great and it will play my CD-R's that I record on my computer. DVD player works great.

  • Simplified setup: Just three wires and a power cord
  • DVD/CD player with HDMI output, AM/FM tuner
  • Video upscaling up to 1080p,
  • Our premium 2-speaker DVD home theater system for medium-sized rooms
  • Up to 200 hours of digital music storage from your CDs

  • Simplified setup: Just three wires and a power cord.DVD/CD player with HDMI output, AM/FM tuner.Video upscaling up to 1080p,.Our premium 2-speaker DVD home theater system for medium-sized rooms.Up to 200 hours of digital music storage from your CDs. Bose® 3•2•1® GSX Series III DVD Home Entertainment System The Bose® 3·2·1® GSX DVD home entertainment system is a complete, and easy, way to enjoy music and movies with less equipment. Experience sound from places where there are no actual speakers. You see only two small speakers at the front of your room, but you hear sound that seems to surround you. That’s the power of TrueSpace® speaker technology—only from Bose. And you can cut back on CD clutter by digitally storing up to 200 hours of your favorite music in the media center. The Bose® uMusic® system listens to your stored music and learns your preferences, then makes selections based on what you like. No more searching for CDs or deciding which tracks to listen to. Whatever your listening preferences, the uMusic system is ready with just the songs you want to hear.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น