วันศุกร์ที่ 30 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Coby DVD968 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theater System with 1080p Upconversion, DivX Playback and AM/FM Tuner (Black)


elegants beat money, (What's this?) I bought this for my ama and she put it in the living room.. it works great, a little complicated for people that don't know much about electronics.. settings are easy and simple that's if u read the manuals hahaha... this system looks elegant and i love how u can CAN mount this on the walls by just screwing a screw on the wall and attaching speakers... dvd works great, playing music or videos on a mmc works well, have not tryed usb card, usb card might be better then a mmc card... with a good price u can't go wrong..... o, fast shipping... thanks...
Poor customer service, The product is ok...but if you have problems... Customer service sucks. Also, tied of having too many remote controls ... Don't get too excited about adding coby to a universal remote. Their FAQ was less than helpful...
An email I almost sent to them....
In reference to your FAQ regarding remote codes, I found it fairly rude that your answer was simply...the is no code, use the remote that came with it. Really?! There are codes, but they don't function properly....is this coby's attempt at being proprietary like Apple?
In this day and age with all kinds of devices out there....all with remotes...I see nothing wrong with allowing a UR to control the device. You're not losing money...the device is already in hand.
I now understand many of the comments people have made with regard to coby products relative to their stress level.
Low quality, (What's this?) I bought this product and it looked great just what I was hoping for, set it up and it worked great for a couple weeks, then while trying to watch a DVD, lines started appearing just like you would see on a old VHS when the tracking was off, there was nothing I could do to fix this, I tried different DVDs and the same thing happened, but when I put the same DVDs in a different DVD player it played fine so it was not the DVD it was the system. Then while I was watching T.V it suddenly let out a loud high pitch squeal no matter what I did I could not get it to stop. I had to power it off and then back on. When I turned it back on it worked fine for a few minutes then the squeal was back. It was so loud I thought my smoke detectors were going off. So I realized I could no longer use this as a DVD player or surround sound for my TV and I just used it for the radio, then while listening to the radio, out of nowhere the music suddenly stops and a loud static noise blares from the speakers, I thought that maybe it was the station so I tried to change the station and the system was frozen I had to unplug it and wait a while before I plug it back in and tried again. To no avail the same thing happened so I unplugged the system and never plugged it back in. It is garbage...
sucks, biggest pile of ---- ive ever owned. had it for almost a year now, still havent been able to watch a movie. contacted coby support regarding the fact when you turn it on the volume is set to 34. got nothing but a rude response from coby. SAVE YOUR MONEY ! i went the cheap way and wont do that again. look...$140.00 for a dvd AND surround sound...think about it, you get what you pay for.
Frustrated!!!, I really dislike this unit. I wish my husband would have approved an upgrade. Here's what I hate:
(1) The remote is difficult to use. 2) None of the movies on my USB drive would play. I have the movies in MPEG-4 which is part of the DivX system. So, this should have worked. I wanted to start one of Yale's Open Courses - - and walk on the treadmill at the same time. It should have been easy. Plug the USB mini-drive into the slot, press the USB button on the remote, find my tennis shoes and go! But, no! It doesn't work. 3) The website says that the warranty on this is 90 days. As a result, I am going to have to go to my credit card and ask for the extended warranty on this one. I'm really annoyed by this product.

The sound, however, is really good. The DVD player works.
Does the job., (What's this?) We bought the Coby system to make up for the fact that the speakers in our TV play out of the back of the screen. The system does a good job of broadcasting the sound toward us and makes it easier to hear over the noise of the window AC unit. The back wall speakers wires were not long enough to reach our back wall. Makes me wish we'd gotten wireless. So those speakers are sitting on the floor next to the couch. We don't get the full effect of surround sound.
For ease of use... It took us quite a bit of experimenting to figure out how to get the sound to play from the TV through the speakers. The manual is not especially helpful as a guide.
Poorly designed DVD Home Theater, (What's this?) Coby DVD968 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theater System with 1080p Upconversion, DivX Playback and AM/FM Tuner (Black)
This unit looks pretty cool it has good video and fair sound quality for a small room. Everything else about it was disappointing. I would have just returned it had I tried it out before intsalling the unit into my system. There is no way to switch between inputs other than going thru and initial wait for the dvd software to load and then switching to radio which blasts out at twice the volume level as the DVD, and then going to the line in input with as a lower volume threshhold than the DVD. The volume control is a very slowly responding knob that will not stay in sync with the actual volume level as you try to adjust it to avoid the radio volume blast that you must endure if you need to cycle thru the sources to get to the line in (I use mine for the cable box sound) input. This would be far less a problem had they just put seperate buttons for each of the three sources.
A budget home theater, (What's this?) As for a surround sound system, it's not bad. The sound itself is fine, but the subwoofer is little more than a woofer in a ported enclosure, pointed at the floor. It has no dedicated power, just that it receives from the player. The subwoofer tends to distort at higher volumes, which indicates that little care went in to designing a system that meets the power levels supplied.
Good sound system for the money, (What's this?) This is a pretty good sound system for the money. I got it mainly because it plays USB drives and DIVX. This means that I watch videos straight off my flash drive. This was easy to setup, but only has 1 input, so everything has to go through the TV. It sounds pretty good but not a lot of bass. The sub woofer does not have it's own power cord.
not a good phone, (What's this?) this phone is not unlocked and it's no good to meMotorola T-Mobile Sidekick Slide Q700 Cell Phone With 1.

  • 5.1-Channel DVD player with integrated amplier, progressive scan DVD player with 1080p video output
  • DivX Certified product, plays all versions of DivX video (including DivX 6) with standard playback of DivX media files
  • Upconverts DVD video to near-HD quality (1080p), DVD, DVD±R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, and JPEG compatible
  • 5.1-channel surround sound system with 1000W total output power*, 5 full-range satellites and one subwoofer deliver crisp highs
  • Dolby Digital surround sound technology, integrated digital AM/FM tuner with 60-station preset memory

  • 5.1-Channel DVD player with integrated amplier, progressive scan DVD player with 1080p video output.DivX Certified product, plays all versions of DivX video (including DivX 6) with standard playback of DivX media files.Upconverts DVD video to near-HD quality (1080p), DVD, DVD±R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, and JPEG compatible.5.1-channel surround sound system with 1000W total output power*, 5 full-range satellites and one subwoofer deliver crisp highs.Dolby Digital surround sound technology, integrated digital AM/FM tuner with 60-station preset memory. Coby DVD968 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theater System with 1080p Upconversion, DivX Playback and AM/FM Tuner, 5.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น